PERSONALIZED ACTING COACHING SYLLABUS
31 Steps of designing a training program, especially suited to your profile!
Your audition is taken followed by interviews, not for selection in classes, but to know the level of talent in you, your dreams, why you want to be an actor, your determination, ability to struggle for a considerable period, financial resources to support you for a long period, your persistence and perseverance + more
Then we do your SWOT (your 'Strength', 'Weaknesses', 'Opportunities' for you, and finally 'Threats' to you)
Based on the above, we design a learning program, particularly suited to you.
Key points while designing Syllabus for you:
1. What is an actor?
2. What is your acting instrument?
3. How to improve your acting instrument
4. Body & mind
5. Improving all your 6 senses
6. How to really Listen and react normally
7. Why develop guaranteed and quick relaxation techniques
8. How to fight tension on auditions and in a shoot
9. How to build confidence
10. How to improve your voice and diction
11. How to build a killer hot body
12. Two key factors in learning success- "Observation" and “Imagination”: Techniques
13. How to create a story after "observation" and importance of building up your sense-memory
14. How to play different emotions and 20 attitudes you see around you
15. How to win auditions
16. Why and how to do script analysis
17. How to do a character analysis of the role
18. Top tricks for quick memorization for auditions and large number of pages for film / theater
19. How to prepare a monologue and give a top performance
20. What is and how to enact 'improvisation"
21. Which are different acting techniques and which one suits you the best-create your own
22. What is camera acting and how best to play for the camera
23. Camera loves ‘eyes’-how to use them
24. How to work and get roles for the commercial ads
25. Why acting is a business and how to be a successful business actor
26. How to market and promote yourself, website making, monologue and show reel filming
27. Public relation secrets for actors
29. Casting directors and coordinators in India
30. Production houses and TV channels in India
31. Writing a script for a monologue for you, rehearsing and creating a 2 minute video-film for promotion