Join me. This step today will make you a Top Actor tomorrow!
Salient Features of My Personal and Professional Coaching
Emails for communication
1. The coaching is NOT based on a typical school system where students are taught in a bunch of 20 or 30 with a common syllabus for all. A school may not be in certain situations, concerned about whether a student who completes a course gets a break in films or serial or in commercial ads.
An actor is an artist who masters a highly sensitive craft based on an individual's emotional and attitude built up and therefore there cannot be a common syllabus. As per the survey, the failure percentage of actors passing out of schools in India is 82% (CAA survey).
2. I design a career plan and syllabus based on an individual after weighing the strengths and weaknesses by auditions and by interviews before a candidate joins me.
3. The learning journey of a candidate starts with understanding the "Game" of acting and how can you become a star in Bollywood and TV serials. It continues with types of actors, mastering techniques, camera acting, how to win auditions etc.. Finally leading to the most needed strategy development of how to market and promote yourself to get sure entry into Films, TV serials, commercial ads and print media.
4. A hand picked list of casting directors and coordinators is provided
5. Suitable candidates get a break in our own short films.
6. The coaching sessions are taken 2 to 3 days a week. Each session is of between 2 to 3 hours for for 4 to 5 weeks depending upon progress.
7. We can train you on Bollywood conversational Hindi and Urdu
How Can We Make You a Great Actor?
For details, click and open the page from top menu 'coaching syllabus for adults'
Important Conditions and requirements for REGISTRATION
1. You can be registered for a particular course only if you apply ONE MONTH in advance
2. Selection is based on an audition to assess whether you have any inborn talent or not
3. Full amount for a selected course has to be paid at the time of registration. Regret, there is no advance, installment or EMI system
4. No phone calls or a direct visit to my residence. Communication is ONLY THROUGH Email
5. However, I offer "Consultation"
You can visit me without registration, with a prior appointment only for a consultation to-
- Assess your chances to be a successful actor
- What are the requirements to be a successful actor
- What should you do
- My courses, syllabus and for answers to any of your other queries.
Bank details to deposit fees in full for registration and confirmation of courses and consultation:
KIRAN C PANDE
Saving Bank A/C No: 063010100003049
Axis Bank Ltd.
IFS Code: UTIB0000063
AXIS Bank Ltd | Sona Building, Plot no - 20C, 1st Road, Next to Hotel Sadguru, Opp. BMC Ward Office,
Chembur, Mumbai - 400 071, India
Phone: +91 22 25275079
Courses and fees
THE BASIC DIFFERENCE IN ALL COURSES IS OF LEVEL OF COACHING AND MAY NOT BE IN DURATION
1. Supreme Individual Course
For those who want to be an International Star and a celebrity, Nothing else!
- Do you have an ambitious dream?
- Want to be sure to be an expert in the acting craft?
- And need all the notes and "an excellence certificate from 'A Master Coach'?
- Then go...Go...Go for this course!
A. Learning International, acting techniques like Stanslavisky, Michael Chekhov and Alexander techniques
B. Focused acting instrument development like finer aspects of body and mental health
C. Elaborate camera scene acting
D. Personal S.W.O.T. Analysis (your strength, weaknesses, opportunity analysis)
E. Writing, rehearsing a monologue suited to your profile, making a video film of monologue and its International promotion through Internet
F. Goal Setting-Career and life
G. A detailed marketing and promotional plan
H. Long term support
The coaching sessions are taken 2 to 3 days a week for 5 to 6 weeks.
Fees: Rs. 40,000 (Forty Thousand) to be paid 1 TO 2 months in advance
2. The 'Fast Track' Course' (The Most Economical & Effective!)
This includes all the sessions as in the above Supreme Individual Course but on a fast track and in an intense to a small group together and not on an individual private basis
Either one on one or in a group of 1 or 3 aspiring actors spread over 4 weeks, 2 to 3 days in a week.
Fees: Rs. 18, 000 + Rs 2000 (Optional) for your monologue with filming and promotion for each of group members
3. * Special Weekend Course
A special Weekend Course can be arranged for aspiring actors who are "Working Aspiring Actors"
Fees: Rs. 35,000 for a total of one and a half month | Each Saturday and Sunday i.e of a total of 12 days | Each session of 2 to 3 hours. This includes filming and on-line promotion of a monologue specially written to suit you .
4. The Urgent Intense Course
It is a special course or "Urgent" course to suit an individual requirement of time/days available at him/ her. Obviously, this means that our other regular batch sessions will have to be postponed to suit this individual. The fees for such "Urgent" courses could be high and would be decided based on dates and time available with this individual.
Fees: Will be quoted after discussion
Please send the details of your specific number of days and dates available with you and reason why you want to be an actor and why an acting coach and not a regular school? Email your query on: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The Bullet Workshop
One half-day workshop on the fundamentals of acting and acting for the camera+ List of casting directors, arist coordinators, production houses, email IDs etc will be provided
Fees: Rs. 4000
7. Creating, Filming & Promoting Monologue On-line
For writing a 2 minute filmed monologue for you, rehearsing, filming and promoting your film online on media.
Fees: Rs. 5000
8. Chance in a Film
To give you a chance in a film, we can make a short film of 10 to 15 minutes, at a reasonable cost to you. This will be promoted on-line Internationally on You Tube and on our websites and blog
C 12, New Natraj, Pestom Sagar, Road # 6,
Ghatkopar East, Mumbai 400089, INDIA
NOTE: Outstation candidates will have to make their own arrangements for a stay.
Wishing you to be a great actor!
So, are you ready to be a great actor?
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org